Insulating your home starts with your
walls. Find out about CosyWall
Insulating your roof with Jet Stream Max could help reduce your energy use by over 30%Find out more
Insulating your floors can help
reduce your energy use by up to 15%
Everything you need to understand about
insulating your home.
Welcome to Safe-R Insulation New Zealand:
Safe-R was established in 1987 to develop and distribute innovative thermal and acoustical insulation systems throughout New Zealand and Australia. Our systems are designed to deliver excellent INSTALLED performance , rather than just stating misleading ‘bale’ r-values. We select the best worldwide material manufacturer for a particular type, thoroughly investigate and test the material’s suitability for local conditions, and provide a specification for the finished system including obtaining building code approvals. As an innovative company our successes include:
- CosyWall. An external wall cavity insulation system (EWCIS). Water repellent wall insulation made from specialist glasswool installed dry (not wet spray insulation foam ). Retrofitted to older homes that eliminates the need to remove wall linings or cladding to insulate walls.
- Jet Stream Max. A mineral blowing wool roof insulation – offering clients vastly superior installed r value to single layer batting. Great for low pitched roof installation, as the installer can spray into difficult to reach low pitch attics.
- Warmafloor. The first polyester insulation for sub floor use. Easy to install, especially in tight underfloor areas.
- Development of a suction system for removing sub-standard Cellulose fluff
- Various imported glasswool attic and wall batting from around the world
- In 1991 obtaining the first BRANZ appraisal for insulation.
- Introducing the first formaldehyde free glasswool to New Zealand.
- Member of IAONZ (Insulation Association of New Zealand) and a current board representative.
An free quote can be provided by one of our licensed contractors. Visit our reseller page and select your region. Our distributors can provide you with an accurate cost and options to suit your budget.